Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Heart's Plea #1

I am in hot pursuit of Yahweh
I lean hard into Yahweh for only He
Can bring healing to this hurt
And silence the cries of my heart
For it is bleeding
And it has been for such a long time
I long for wholeness like the thirsty deer pants for water
Deep seated loneliness has a way of disguising itself in
Hopes of not being discovered
Only to show up when the lights are off and everyone has gone
And this heart pain, can’t be medicated, driven away, ignored, or given away…
It must be dealt with…
Yeshua, I need you like I need air
I tire of the disguise and the pretending that the hurt is not there
Please Yeshua help me…
My life depends on You
Fill this void in me with your love and comfort and peace and strength and hope
Pull me out of this quicksand that is attempting to take my life
And squelch mere possibilities, opportunities for a pleasant reality
Yeshua, I need you, please heal me…

No comments: